The stages of your trip
Information on our prices
- 1.120 euros (Basis 2 pax)
- Pacific Coast Package at Morgan’s Rock
- Excluding international flights
Let us a review
A taste of your trip !
Arrival in Nicaragua – Managua
Reception upon arrival in Managua, capital of Nicaragua. Depending on your arrival time, take the pulse of the city at Roberto Huembes market and tour through the historic center and the National Theatre Ruben Dario.
Night at the beautiful Casa Naranja or at hotel El Roble.
Sunbathing on the Pacific coast or the Caribbean coast?
Two options are available:
– Departure by car to the beaches of San Juan del Sur, on the Pacific coast in a magical place. You settle into one of the finest ecotourism lodges in the country. Morgan’s Rock and its 15 bungalows ecological luxury, with an area of ??105 m², overlooking the Pacific Ocean in the heart of a huge nature reserve. An exceptional place to finish or start your trip in Nicaragua with the possibility of big game fishing with local fishermen, horseback riding or walking in the middle of lush tropical precious woods, sea kayaking and boating in the estuary, observing howler monkeys, capuchin monkeys, iguanas, turtles and many birds.
– Flight from Managua to the Caribbean beaches and Corn Islands… Here the scenery changes, white sandy beaches to infinity, turquoise water, colorful fish, palm trees and reggae in your ears. No cars in Little Island, the wild coast, no frills. Stay in a Tahitian style bungalow (Master Suite Crusoe) at Little Corn Beach & Bungalow and enjoy nices dives, fresh lobsters, paddle and kayak rides, lovely sunsets, and welcoming happy people.
After your stay back to Managua and return flight.
Also possible to extend a stay in Granada, pretty colonial town.